I. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU.
A. Information You Provide To Us. We receive and store any information you enter on the Site or provide us in any other way. Among other things, this may include your first and last name, mailing and email addresses, telephone number, credit card number, user name, password, the email addresses you upload and comments you post about others. We also receive and store all content of the emails or correspondence you send to us or through the site.
B. Information Collected Through Technology. We also receive and store different information gathered through technology. This may include information regarding your IP address, which browser you use to visit the site, the country, state and telephone area code where your server is located and the number of and specific pages you viewed during your stay. We may also keep the length of time you spend on the site on record. Some of this information is gathered through the following technologies:
(2) IP Address. We may collect IP addresses automatically. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you begin service with an Internet Service Provider. Each time you access the Site and each time you request one of our pages, our server logs your IP address. Standing alone, your IP address is not necessarily personally identifiable.
C. About Children. The Social Buckets Site is intended for use by individuals 14 and over and we never knowingly solicit, collect, store or disclose personal information from individuals who are under the age of 14.
II. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(1) System Administration. We use your IP Address for the purposes of system administration, to assist in diagnosing problems with our server, to monitor our system performance and the level of activity on the Site, to gather broad demographic information and/or to make it easier and more convenient for you to navigate and use the Site.
(3) Newsletters & Promotional Emails. We may offer free electronic newsletters and promotional emails for products and/or services offered on the Site as a service to users of the Site. We may use your personal information that we have collected to send you newsletters and emails periodically listing current specials and deals from us or through our third-party service partners.
(4) Contact Information and Third-Party Data. If you contact us by any means, which may include by automated means through the Site, by telephone, email or letter, we may keep a record of your contact information, correspondence or comments. If you report a problem with the Site, we may collect such information in a file specific to you. In addition, if you provide us feedback through the Site, by email or by calling us, we may ask for your name and email address in order to send you a reply. If other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on the Site, we may keep the information in a file specific to you.
(5) Contests. From time to time we may have various contests available on the Site in accordance with the contest rules, and may collect your personal information in order to run the contest should you choose to enter.
B. Disclosure of Personal Information.
(2) Enforcement of Law and/or Terms of Service Agreement. From time to time, we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to disclose your personal information. We will disclose such information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, or when otherwise required by law to do so. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful. Moreover, we may release account information and other personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Terms of Service Agreement or to protect the rights, property and safety of our users, others and ourselves.
We may from time to time send you email or other communications regarding current promotions, specials and new additions to the Site. You may "opt out," or unsubscribe from our newsletters and non-transactional related emails and disclosures to third parties for promotional purposes by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
IV. SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. Our Security Measures. We have put into place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to help safeguard and prevent unauthorized access to, use and/or disclosure of your personal information. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your personal information, transmissions made on or through the Internet and personal information stored on our servers are vulnerable to attack and cannot be guaranteed to be secure. In addition, submissions made via e-mail are not protected by encryption and are vulnerable to interception during transmission.
B. Protecting Yourself. You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the secrecy of your account, passwords and/or any account information in your possession or control, and it is important to keep us updated with your most current contact information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. The Site contains links to third parties who may collect information directly from you. Each of the websites linked from the Site may have separate privacy policies and data collection practices, independent of Social Buckets. Social Buckets has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, nor does Social Buckets make any warranties or representations about the contents, products or services offered on such websites or the security of any information you provide to them. You may learn more about Internet privacy from government websites such as www.ftc.gov/privacy/.
B. Minors Policy. It is our policy not to collect personal information from any person under 18 because such persons are not permitted to use the Site, and we request that anyone under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to us via the Site. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from anyone under 18, we will attempt to notify such minor's parent or guardian (if we have their contact information) and erase such personal information from our records.
C. Corrections and Access to Personal Information. We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we hold for each registered user is accurate, up-to-date and complete. You have the right to access your personal information in our files and to update or remove that information as necessary, subject to any legal restrictions that would prohibit such action. To access your personal information, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer by telephone, e-mail or post at the numbers and address provided below. Please be sure to specify what information requires updating or removal. Corrections will be made at no cost to you. For other requests, a small fee may be charged to cover the associated costs. We will endeavor to keep these fees as reasonable as possible and will alert you to the charge and amount prior to executing your request. In these instances, you will be given the opportunity to withdraw your request.